Teams and Walkers
Select a Team:
The Illinois Spina Bifida Association works family by family to build a stronger, healthier, more resilient statewide community of people living with Spina Bifida, one of the most common, permanently-disabling birth defects in the U.S.
Team Illinois Spina Bifida is grateful to have the support of a nationwide team of marathoners for a world class race,
the Oct. 9, 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Special thanks go to the great group of runners joining us from the North American Spine Foundation.
Registration is now closed for guaranteed entries with Team ISBA. Click "Register" above to join our team if you have your own registration.
Marathon team fundraising helps support programs that:
- *Introduce new and expecting parents to families with thriving children with SB;
- *Create local educational workshops with child care and Spanish interpretation;
- *Connect young ladies and their mothers with professional women with SB;
- *Open doors to an active lifestyle for children and young adults via adaptive sports partners; and
- *Award tens of thousands of dollars for college costs, camp scholarships, and more!
We hope you can join us in making this a great team effort!