Teams and Walkers
Select a Team:
Want to make a difference in a world-class race? Join Team Illinois Spina Bifida in the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 8.
2017 guaranteed entry applications will be available with a $1,500 fundraising requirement starting December 14.
If you have your own entry through the drawing or as a legacy runner, join Team ISBA with a $500 fundraising requirement.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-444-0305 for details.
The Illinois Spina Bifida Association works family by family to build a stronger, healthier, more resilient statewide community of people living with Spina Bifida, one of the most common, permanently-disabling birth defects in the U.S.
Special thanks go to the great group of runners joining us from the North American Spine Foundation.
Marathon team fundraising helps support programs that:
- *Introduce new and expecting parents to families with thriving children with SB;
- *Create local educational workshops with child care and Spanish interpretation;
- *Connect young ladies and their mothers with professional women with SB;
- *Open doors to an active lifestyle for children and young adults via adaptive sports partners; and
- *Award tens of thousands of dollars for college costs, camp scholarships, and more!
We hope you can join us in making this a great team effort!